11.29.2011

The Start Over

I have attempted this whole blog thing two times before, this being my third try.  Hopefully, this time I can make it stick.  Both times before I tried to make it as academic as possible and failed, so I am going to go for the personal route.  I want to be a better person...through my eyes...and one way is to be more open.  I figured the more open I am about what I am doing, whether it is working out, watching some Netflix, or thinking about a book I have just read I will be held accountable for it all.

Now this post is going to be a bit on the lazy side because in one hour it will be my Birthday.  In all honesty I am not looking forward to tomorrow because it is going to be a bit longer with classes and such.  But tomorrow night, that I am excited about.  I get to go to a UNC basketball game.  To be honest this will be my first college basketball game.  Well I am off, but I want to leave with another claim, or a challenge for myself.  At the beginning of each month I will set a goal to maintain for a whole month, in hopes that whatever the goal is I will make a habit of it.

Laters all.

No comments:

Post a Comment