12.07.2011

And so it comes to a close

Well today marked the last official day of my first semester of grad school, of course I have an additional take home exam to finish by Monday, but generally speaking I am finished.  And again this feeling of time is just foreign to me.  I don't understand how time can be so unintentionally devoid of what I actually am accomplishing.  Honestly speaking, there must be an inverse relationship between accomplishments and how much time it takes to complete them.

For instance, growing up the biggest accomplishment was making a village for lego people incorporating a story with the village and playing out the story...and this seemed to fill a large amount of time, when in reality it was all of a rainy Saturday.  Now I am completing projects that encompass weeks and it feels as if no time passes at all in retrospect.  It just does not make sense, I guess some things in life are meant not to make sense. 

I am tired, and need to get my rest all in order to slay this final exam of the semester.  Then I can happily head to D.C. to meander around there with some friends.

Allonsy

No comments:

Post a Comment