12.02.2011

I am a Whovian

This past winter  had one lasting effect on me, because I was introduced to the Doctor!!! That's right I watched the entire Doctor Who series from 2005 to now, and we are very close to my one year anniversary of first seeing the TARDIS.  Needless to say that show has had made a pretty big influence on me.  It certainly makes you feel proud to be a human, mistakes and all.  The upside is the great stories and even better villains.  Insert "Exterminate" reference.

The best part of the whole Doctor series is the TARDIS though.  There are so many things about it that make it so great...and validate why I have a giant cardboard cut-out of it in my apartment.  The whole philosophy of being bigger on the inside speaks volumes for people in general.  As well as two of its best quotes from The Doctor's Wife: "Then you stole me. And I stole you." and "No, but I always took you where you needed to go."  Of course you would need to know the general conversations for both of the quotes to make sense; however, they mean so much more.  Ideas that make the best partner on a travel through life...life is made by stolen moments (mistakes) and moments you can't control (coincidences in life you thought would never occur).  In short the Doctor is amazing and should be watched by everyone.

On personal news, the goal is going well.  It is not the easiest in the world since I have some juice in the fridge that I usually have with breakfast, but it falls in the category of those to avoid.  Despite the morning temptation I have been keeping up the water only.

Allonsy

No comments:

Post a Comment